Monday, September 26, 2011

Me, Myself and Trish


I’m a writer,
I’m a lover,
I’m full of drama,
I’m a trendsetter,
I’m a tourist,
I’m a loner…

All these things make me, make me wanna hide,
I refuse to be weak, but since I was made that way,
There’s nothing that can be done to prevent it,
Therefore, I hide behind this wall…
Where caring isn’t an option,

Yet, I’m a caring individual,
I love to love, cry to cry, and sing out loud,
I’m a sensitive soul, full of remorse,
I over think every action,
Every single statement are re-written,

I’m a flirt,
I like to seduce,
I’m scared to love,
Yet want to be love.

I’m all you can imagine,
All you can desire,
Yet, you’ll never have,
Because no one, except for me,
Will ever meet me,

- That little girl in my head <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me here and there: http://twitter.com/THISizTrish

Labels

Black Community (1) Friendship (1) Growth (2) Life (7) Llike (1) love (2) maturity (1) Pain (1) people (1) society (1) Summer (1) time (1) Youth (1)