Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Melodrama

......and there’s it was again, at the sound of every words,
Every story, every laugh, I was just falling deeper,
Deeper for this beautiful stranger, if only it could cease,

......why was it happening again, it was suppose to be just a date,
Nothing more than another friendship, no attachment,
And here I am, sleepless, dreaming of his lips, waiting for a reply,

......would it be that I’m falling, that I’ve fallen for this beautiful creature,
Full of love and integrity, well, of what seems to be so,
Am I again gaining in anxiety? and waiting for every word?

Am I really losing sleep over a skilled kisser,
Who a few moments ago I  did not know of?
Who a moment ago was nothing more than a picture?

Am I really falling for a man who I barely know?
Is this anxiety really building up over a man, who
I not know if truth is what he’s preaching?...

......would it be possible that he’s convinced my heart to open up,
And receive the warmth feeling of affection, am I really considering,
The crazy thought of “us”.... When we barely know each other?,
Who are you?, what is your name and your story?

......why do u like me, how do I know you aren’t lying?
These words, feelings on paper eases up the stress,
And the tension in my muscles, and my poor heart,
My head had finally gain relief since the last time our
Lips gently sealed, and allow the discover of a world,
That doesn’t seem to have ever existed before...
Am i really going insane because i can’t see you,
When a week ago, my biggest worry was boredom ...

Ahhh, If only you guys knew how life will catch you,unguarded, when u least expect it, and never ever allow you to trick her....Then ,and only then, would you understand...

Never forget .... "the bitch always wins" ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me here and there: http://twitter.com/THISizTrish

Labels

Black Community (1) Friendship (1) Growth (2) Life (7) Llike (1) love (2) maturity (1) Pain (1) people (1) society (1) Summer (1) time (1) Youth (1)