Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wi-Fi Love


We both talk, we both listen,
But somehow the truth remains missing
She kisses you, you’ll kiss her back,
passion sealed them lips,
But still, you both claim nothing more than a business transaction,

Numbers, and profit, is all that matter,
While actions, speaks louder,
Louder, I repeat than words,
Your passion screams louder than everything,

No remorse, everything is clear in this blur that doesn’t seem to disappear,
No tears, as your volcano presses her earthquake
Not of emotions, but of tenderness,
Tenderness that sometimes mimics a vivid explosion,

Unveiled, these emotions can be nothing else than contradictory,
Because their masters are actually slaves, slaves of this untold mystery
Mystery that got them chasing a solution for a problem remaining non-existent,

"How many time have you told her, you loved her,
and how many time has she responded?"
"That interrogation is incorrect your honor", the deal said, “Wi-Fi connection”
"I shall plead the fifth as far as passion is concerned, subdue myself to ignorance for any relating matter",

Seal my lips on your passionate whisper; let me embrace your volcano,
 So I can awake next to the man, I thought was a dream all along... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me here and there: http://twitter.com/THISizTrish

Labels

Black Community (1) Friendship (1) Growth (2) Life (7) Llike (1) love (2) maturity (1) Pain (1) people (1) society (1) Summer (1) time (1) Youth (1)