Thursday, March 4, 2010

Careers... Dream Career

What do you want to do? Who do you want to become? The answers to these questions, I don't know... But my goal is what.

I want beautiful kids, and I want to travel, I want to interact, I want to see the world, push my limits, and explore all my capacities, I want to be the best I can be. That's what I want, yet again I don't want to be restrained to an office, or a view, or a city for that fact being, I don't like boundaries, I want to do everything and nothing at the same time, but I want it to be joyful.

I want colors, and fun, success, and tranquility, I want to live, and work hard! The picture is unclear but beautiful, I want to make you proud,
daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me here and there: http://twitter.com/THISizTrish

Labels

Black Community (1) Friendship (1) Growth (2) Life (7) Llike (1) love (2) maturity (1) Pain (1) people (1) society (1) Summer (1) time (1) Youth (1)